Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Goin' Down This Old Dusty Road.....

In the madness of planning this tour, I realized I will be having to walk away from a few things I'm involved with and would like to see that its still going on when I return. So if anyone in the Portland area is interested in any of the following, please email me.

a) Helping out with SE Food Not Lawns 35th and Hawthorne site planting starts and getting the space ready for the spring.
b)Collecting and painting scrap wood for the 2nd round of GMP Midnight Mission Street Art Project.
c)Submitting art, essays, or information to Contagious Liberation (not that i did a lot, but Brian could use all the help he can get)
d)Say hi to my mom whenever you walk past the Oyster Bar. She's a nice lady and loves to tell stories. Plus she pours a stiff drink.

FOUR MORE WEEKS!!! I will miss you Portland, and can't wait to spend the summer with you!

No comments: